Monday, November 1, 2010

Moved Up

Anna had another really bad night last night. I called the neurologist's office again because they want to be notified of her seizures. They decided that her EMU stay cannot wait until the 16th so she is being admitted this Wednesday. We will stay until Friday and she will have her MRI on Friday. I am nervous and relieved all at the same time. I just want it to get better! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop


  1. This is great news. She can be monitored & you can rest & get more answers to be on the road to get better/different treatment. One step closer... =0)

  2. finally! I know the stay won't be pleasant but every post I read I was wondering, is it time for her EMU stay??! I hope you can get some answers.