Friday, November 5, 2010

Almost Done

They got us up at 5:30 and got all of the leads off of Anna's head. I got her bathed and got her hair washed although I will still be picking glue out of her hair for many days or weeks to come. We got her earrings out and all that stuff and then we were off to meet anesthesia. I swear it never gets easier to see your child gassed and know intubation follows. I am a bit nervous too because her oxygen saturation was hovering around 92 this morning which is borderline. She has had a junky cough for a couple of weeks but no fever and her lungs sound clear so I assumed it was just a cold. Maybe not. I am so ready to be home! I will post some pictures from this whole experience when I get home but I am blogging from my phone and can't figure out how to insert a picture. My prayer for today is that the cyst or lesion (it depends on who you are talking to as to what it is called) that is in her right temporal lobe is unchanged or gone. Please join me in continued prayers for healing for Anna. I am not specific about how the healing will come, that's God's deal. Thank you again for your continued thoughts, prayers, calls, visits, and love. I will never be able to express how much it means to us! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment