Saturday, May 15, 2010

Carly's Big Week

She graduated from kindergarten on Thursday night. She is officially off for the summer. The program was adorable. It was a jungle/safari theme and the kids did a wonderful job.

The soccer season is officially over as well. Her team had a swimming and pizza party. She is so proud of her trophy!

The "Blue Angels" Makenzie, Olivia, Carly, Kaitlyn, Payton, Leana, and Sway

Dress rehearsal for next weekend's ballet/tap recital

Yay, we are almost done!!

I really enjoy my kids being in activities but I look forward to the break in the summer. Iam so glad we are almost there! The kids are at Kenneth's mom's for the night and he and I are going out on a date. The times we get to do this are very few and far between. I am sooooo looking forward to a night out with adults! Off to the shower I go...

2 comments:

  1. I was completely horrified at your post today. I notice that you took it down.

    I would immediately go to the hospital's administration and tell them that if they did not disclose the information to the patients family I would go to the press. I would be careful posting that type of information as I'm pretty sure you could get into serious trouble for not telling the authorities. I'm sorry you had to be a part of that...the hospital's ethics committee should deal with this now. How horrifying...can you imagine if it were one of our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine.
    I had to revise it due to the sensitivity of the information. The situation is in the hands of the hospital's risk management team. I am sure they will do all kinds of root cause analysis and blah, blah, blah. We will have all kinds of changes to hospital policies and the guy's death will not be in vain and that is great and all but guess what, the family still will not know the truth and that makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete