Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Genetic

We were driving home from my parents house tonight (past Carly's bedtime) and she started complaining about how she didn't feel good. She always complains of not feeling good when she is tired but she will NEVER just say she is tired. I told her that she would be going to bed very soon and then she would feel better. As we were getting out of the car I remembered I had purchased a new bathing suit for her earlier today. I said,"Carly, there is a surprise for you in the house." She says,"Did you go shopping for me today, mommy." I said, "Yes Carly, I went shopping and bought you something today." She replies, "Oh mommy, I feel better already. Getting surprises and shopping always makes me feel better." God help us, she is only 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment