Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anna's Workout Video & Why I Will Never Be Mother Of The Year










So for the past 3-4 days Carly has been itching. It started out as a few "chigger bites" mixed with a few mosquito bites. The itching has gotten worse and the "bites" have multiplied day by day. So I have religiously been putting benadryl spray and cortisone cream on these "bites." It did not really seem to help much and she just kept getting more and more "bites." She has not slept well the past 2 nights because she was itching so bad. She was waking up in the night and asking me to please scratch her back. She could not stop itching and whimpered throughout the night also. Well tonight Kenneth got home earlier than usual and saw me putting medicine on Carly's "bites." He then lets me know that I am quite the moron because the "bites" I have been treating that keep multiplying in number are actually poison ivy. OOPS! I do not react to the poison ivy so I had no idea what it looks like. She has it from head to toe (eyelids and hoo-hoo included). Poor kid. I gave her some tylenol and benadryl and put her to bed. We will be off to see the doctor in the morning for some steroids. Poor kid. You would think I would know better. So, I got a phone call after that and was informed that my nomination for mother of the year had been withdrawn...

2 comments:

  1. OMG - that is SO funny (not to mention cute!)!!! I will say though that Anna at least DOES have a workout plan - we don't!

    Thinking of you guys~
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical. Go Anna! Hope Carly is over the itching ASAP!

    ReplyDelete