Friday, August 7, 2009

Politically Correct

Anna's Sunday School teacher called to let me know it was time for Anna to promote to the next class but that she um, well, uh, um, well, uh "just isn't ready." I already knew she was not up to speed with the kids in the next class and that is ok. I actually prefer for her to be where she fits in best, even if it is with the babies. I felt sorry for the teacher who likely got "picked" to be the one to call and tell me my kid is behind. It must have been hard for her! She is such a sweet lady and I love her honesty. Honesty is such a hard thing to come by these days. I just wish that when people are wrong they could just say "I'm sorry." It certainly is not the easiest thing to say but when it is needed, it is just needed. It can be so healing to hear some one sincerely say they are sorry. So if you wrong someone don't be afraid to say you are sorry, you just might change their life and yours too. I mean, really, wouldn't that be the honest thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment