Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On The Fritz

Our Internet has been on the fritz and I despise blogging from my phone so that is why it has been awhile since I've posted. I got the Internet working again yesterday but was too tired to post. I went to blog today and the blasted Internet is not working again. I guess I'll be buying a new router tomorrow. So here I am, blogging from my phone.

Anna finally had her OT evaluation through the school. The OT apologized that it took almost 6 months to get this done, she said she dropped the ball, not the school. Anyway, she scored Anna between 30-36 months. Her actual age is 42 months so I say not too bad!! She will be starting OT soon and will also get 6 weeks of it in the summer. She is still getting speech therapy as well but we will break from that for the summer.

Gabe is still the baby everyone dreams of. He is 9 weeks old now and 9 lbs 6 oz. He eats like a pig and is consistently sleeping 6 hours at night. I was not surprised to discover that he too has reflux and milk allergy- just like the girls did. Today was day one of my dairy free diet in an effort to help him out. He occasionally gets a touch of formula and we are using Alimentum. Dr. Goff started him on Zantac also. If it doesn't work we will switch to Prevacid. I do not drink cow's milk anyway but I will really miss cheese, yogurt, and most of all chocolate. I am losing weight from breastfeeding and cutting out chocolate will help me lose more so I will try to look at it from that perspective.

Now for the REALLY important news. Carly prayed a prayer of salvation and asked Jesus to come into her heart. I couldn't be more proud! She didn't want to tell us because she is afraid of being baptized, mostly it's the fear of being up in front of so many people. I reassured her that God wants her to do it when she is ready and not a moment before. I told her to take her time and we will continue to talk about it. I never expected her to make this decision at such a young age but I could not be happier. I've always said she has wisdom beyond her years- this is no different.

Ok. That is all the phone blogging I can handle for now...

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. All wonderful news!! I am glad you all are doing so well. Tell Carly, I am thrilled to have a new sister in Christ. If our kids do nothing else, may they accept Christ as their Savior! Praise the Lord!!

    Wendy (Decker) Chambers

    ReplyDelete