Friday, August 23, 2013

When All Of A Sudden

She just got up that morning and she had made up her mind.  She was going to do it.  I wasn't sure how it would go given the 5000 epic fails we have had in the past, but I knew I had to support her and we had to try.  We had tried every incentive program we could think of.  We hadn't ever punished.  We tried to bribe, too, because we are so not above that.  We bought the required clothing and it just sat in her drawer, unused, until she decided she was ready for it.  But that particular morning she woke up and she was ready for them. Panties.  Little pink and yellow La La Loopsy panties.  She put them on and she was determined to wear them all day long.  She has now been in panties 3 days and has had a grand total of 3 accidents.  2 pee, 1 poop.  Not too shabby.  I cannot believe this day has finally come.  She amazes me but more than that she teaches me patience.  She teaches me that she will get it in her own time.  And she finally did.  5 years, 8 months, and twenty days but who is counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment