Friday, May 30, 2008

The Princess and The Queen


Ugh, work really wreaks havoc with my blogging schedule- the nerve!!! Work was the usual emotional and physical drain. I am off for a few days but I may pick up Saturday for some extra dough. Things have been relatively uneventful here for a few days. Relatively is the key word in the last sentence. I took Anna for her 6 month check up today. She got shots which is why I am up and posting at this hour. She is running fever and feels crappy and keeps waking up. She weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs and 14 oz (I am pretty sure about the oz, I cannot remember for sure.) Anyway, she is somewhere between 13 and 14 lbs. She is 28 inches long though. She is off the growth chart for length and barely on it for weight. Tall and skinny she will be- yeah for her. She was so good at the appointment. I also went and got a pedicure today. Anna sat in my lap the whole time and never made a peep. She just smiled at everybody and was her usual perfect little self. She is amazing. My niece and nephew are spending the night here tonight. I am so glad they love being at my house. Carly was really peeved that she had to go to bed at 9 and didn't get to stay up late with the "big kids." She made me promise she could play more tomorrow. I promised. I think we are going to get her hair cut off in a bob tomorrow. I've been considering it and now her cousin Kacy has hers cut short (she donated hers to locks of love) and Carly always wants to be just like Kacy. They were so cute tonight- Kacy was helping Carly be a princess. I hope she always believes she is a princess because she will always be my princess. I try to get her to say "I am the princess and daddy is the queen," but alas, she keeps calling daddy the king. I will have to work on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment